Saturday, February 9, 2008

Happy New YEAR!!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!! haha

1 Year 1 time d chinese new year has arrived so happy haha!!! Coz this year can celebrate with my BUDDY in kuching!! woohooO!!!!

Good news about chinese new year is can get ang pow, gather with frds and most important is $BETTING$ haha...One year 1 time mah say what leh~~~


Bad news is many of my frds is going back to their study land soon liao sad ah.....

After my friends go back it will be....

No more Mahjong...

No more hang out and talk crap with them...

No more watching movie....

No more DOTA~~


Haiz.....Although like this life still have to goes on.....


I will really miss the time I spent with all my precious frds......

good luck My frds!!!!!

Posted by Eddie at 10:02 AM

Eddie .10:02 AM | 0 love notes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home