Monday, September 10, 2007

Nowadays So "Kek" Tiok!!!

This few days always kek tiok by other people......

The first thing I kek tiok is my stremyx router...

I solve my payment last friday and ask them to help me change my streamyx password..

When i get home i try to connect it... It couldn't connecT!! Fuck !! During that time I just think of " 1 Day cant online nia mah nvm one la..." So i ask one of my frd to accompany me to the centre tmr afternoon to solve this problem when i ask him to accompany me he told me one thing that i havent know....

He say:"Tmr? U Sot ah?! tmr Public holiday where got open?!!" ( Cibai So soi!!!")

which means i have to wait till monday then can fixed it!!! kek qin!!

Finally it is MONDAY!!! The day to fixed this SHit thing! I went to the centre and ask for the problem...

The Streamyx worker just ask me one simple question when I ask her about the problem I having...

She ask:" Did you change your password?"

i think for a while and answer yes...She told me that i have to reactivate my modem at home then can online liao...

SO SUPER DUPER KEK TIOK!!!!!!

I actually can online during that three days!!! Just I dunno change password need to reactivate the router agaiN!!! fuk la !!! So TUi ah!!!

Second thing is....

Today I went to my dad's office...

Suddenly I saw a new desktop at the office so i switch on the desktop to see what spec the computer have...

I saw 1 spec which make me kek tiok the whole day!!

the computer have a better graphic card then mine---Geforce 7600 GS!!

Moreover the com have 1 gig of ram and 160 gig of hard drive( C and D drive)

CB!!! WHy my dad buy so good punya computer for office use!!! Home use so lauya one cibai la so kek tiok man!!! treat staff so good !!! Ask him to give me rm 60 to repair com he dun wan!!! Now buy a computer for office use so good one!! cb la !!

not the office dun have computer...The office have but he wan to buy a new one to replace it and buy SO good d SOMEMORE!!!!!

U know that com is especially for the office d artist...u know wat?

Now he got a Notebook, a new desktop, and a old one!! three computer man!! So many computer kam lan ah!!! Dunno why always kek tiok by my dad haiz...

Kek qin ah this few days....

Posted by Eddie at 4:09 AM

Eddie .4:09 AM | 4 love notes

4 Comments:

Blogger DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

the 1st case im speechless

the 2nd case, WTF! quite ok la, 7600 nia, jj laptop 8600 GT kok.

nvm, jio them DOTA. they sure feel kek tiok.

"eh 爸, lai DOTA la!"
or
"Winning la! giv u 9 goals a"

September 10, 2007 at 6:32 AM

 
Blogger JJ said...

hahaa!!!

gl i really speechless..

u forget one more thing

"counter lai..i use knife enuf"

zzzz

if u pay us b our salary...then u wont kek tiok liao....
haha...

September 10, 2007 at 8:29 PM

 
Blogger Eddie said...

Gl Dun Dun say winning la... remind me of wanna trash u haha

When u come back must jio u dota and counter haha!!

September 11, 2007 at 6:57 AM

 
Blogger  said...

kek tiok .........

September 11, 2007 at 7:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home